Hello,

Thanks for the links. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the technique shown to
render a panel to a string is about asking the wicket component to render
itself, then capturing that output as a string.

What I need to be able to do is grab a form's markup after it has been
interacted with by the user.

Thanks,
Branden Tanga
Programmer / EHR Systems Engineer