Thank you very much for your help but still I have some problems, it does not
show the default choices... my code is now like this, I have changed the
list for listModel but still empty when I execute...

       IChoiceRenderer renderer = new ChoiceRenderer("", "");

        List<String> lExcogido = new ArrayList();
        lExcogido.add("predefined");

        ListModel<String> lm = new ListModel();
        lm.setObject(lExcogido);

        final Palette palette = new Palette("palette", lm, new Model(
                (Serializable) asignString), renderer, 10, true);

Any more thought¿? than you very much guys, this simple thing is frustrating
I have the release on friday.....