Hi,

thanks 'nino' for ur reply.

Actually the thing i want is like :-
for say, there are 5 available users(a,b,c,d,e) and of these users a and b
are already selected.
So, a and b should come as disabled in palette's selected list when palette
is being displayed to user.
After that client can move (to and fro )other users(c,d, e) from available
to selected lists.

Please suggest some solution for above scenario.

I have tried 'getSelectionComponent() ' and than set disable all its
childern by overriding onBeforeRender method.But that solution does not
works as children list is null, although there are entries in selection
list.