Greetings,

While playing around with wicket-stuffminis , I noticed that the Moontip load its CSS,JavaScript from the class path (wicketstuff-minis.jar) eg: http://localhost:8080/minis-examples/resources/org.wicketstuff.minis.mootipbehavior.MootipBehaviour/mootools.v1.11.js -which I couldnt find in the 'webapp' folder ,but in 'minis-1.4.2-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar' file.

I was wondering,can I bundle my CSS,Js into JARs like this,without copying into 'webapp' folder?
How does wicket process this ? Is it the path 'resources/' ?

Thanks
umanga