Ohhkay.. i see

indicatorFor.add(new AttributeAppender("class",new
Model<String>("validation_error"), " "));
indicatorFor.add(new AttributeAppender("class",new Model<String>("test"),"
"));

did it .. but how can i remove now an attribute from "class" .. or how could
i access the attributes to replace one?

MattyDE wrote:

> Hello Martin ;)
>
> i tired
>
> indicatorFor.add(new AttributeModifier("class",new
> Model<String>("validation_error")));
> inicatorFor.add(new AttributeModifier("class",new Model<String>("test")));
>
> but in the markup no "class" attribute appears?
>
> - Martin
>

> Martin Sachs wrote:
>>
>> Hi Martin
>>
>> user the AttributeModifier or AttributeAppender classes.
>>

>> Martin
>>
>> Martin U schrieb:
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> I'am getting totally confused how to add and remove css classes to and
>>> form
>>> my text-input-fields on ajax-form-validation.
>>>
>>> At first i try to add two css classes step by step:
>>>
>>> Iterator<FeedbackMessage> iter =
>>> Session.get().getFeedbackMessages().messages(getFeedbackMessageFilter()).iterator();
>>> if(iter.hasNext()){
>>> indicatorFor.add(new
>>> SimpleAttributeModifier("class","validation_error"));