Cemal,

I successfully installed the demo application and studied it a bit... As a
conclusion I can say I wouldn't mind adapting  "my contributions" to follow
the standard you have defined for contributing plugins (IWiQueryPlugin).

> The link to ODLabs' WiQuery layout demo (from our last London Wicket
> Event) showing WiQuery layout was mentioned on another thread [1] so I
> didn't repeat it here. Also note a subsequent post there stating the

Maybe it would be useful to split the code of this demo and take out the
plugins into a separate project? wilayout? So that people could use it on
their projects alongside wiquery jar?

> fact that you need to change the POM to point at 1.0 (not 1.0=m2) of
> WiQuery which might save you a bit of head-scratching.

Thanks! Can't it be fixed on SVN so that others do not face the same
problem?

> I think all this is for the general good and provides more options for
> Wicket developers (as long as all this stuff stays well out of the
> core!). On the other hand, if you like the way WiQuery does things, of
> course we can advance that further too, in a WiQuery Plugins project

we have been talking about introducing for exactly this sort of thing.

Maybe create another google code project similar to Wicket-stuff? So, that
core do not get polluted with such plugins and commit access is less strict.
As said I wouldn't mind using the conventions you have defined.

> I know that Lionel has been in touch with you and I am I look forward
> to having a chat on Skype soon, thanks for sending me your details.

Hope we can talk soon. Today in the morning I noticed your request on
Skipe:-(

Cheers,

Ernesto