Yeah seen it done it been there.
But that doesn't give me the wicket source, which I can debug, or modify.

On Feb 10, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro wrote:

Do you know [1]? It is very easy to develop using that approach.

Regards,

Ernesto

[1]-http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Jeroen Dijkmeijer <jer...@dijkmeijer.com >wrote:

Hi,

I think this is more of a maven question, so its also posted at the maven
user list.
I'm trying to understand wicket a bit more, and I would like it to add it as source tree to my project, but for for some reason I cant make it happen. I have myproject-web, myproject-domain and myproject-parent. The latter specifying the former 2 as modules. I'm running myproject-web in tomcat which is configured in eclipse wtp. Myproject-web holds a reference to
wicket as a dependency and I can see the myproject-domain project.
Now I would like to add wicket with the proper release tag as a source tree to the project, so I can set debug breakpoints, add log stmts, take short cuts, break code fix it. All to get a better understanding what's happening under the hood. Wicket in itself has many subprojects which i don't need all in the source tree (but I guess it would not be a disaster if they were). So I checked out the wicket source from svn to some directory (The wicket project has a parent pom in the root, and all the other projects are its siblings) Imported that directory into eclipse, and added the sub- project wicket as a module to myproject-parent, but that does not work for me. Also eclipse does not recognize the added wicket source tree, when opening the
declaration it goes straight to the Wicket-Object.class and shows the
attached source code instead of the code from the newly added source tree. I tried a few other things but that didnot show the source at best (often I
could not even get tomcat start up)
I'm pretty sure its al very simple but somehow i cant get it to work.

regards,
Jeroen.