Hi all,

How is it possible to dynamically show and hide an additional dummy
row "No items to show" below a DataView?

I tried this with code similar to code below but it does not work even
though isVisible() is called. I have a small testcase ready to go.
It's quite basic so I must be missing something obvious.

Many thanks

Bernard

In a DataView, with an AjaxFallbackLink delete action, in onClick I do
something like

item.setVisible(false);
target.addComponent(item);
target.addComponent(emptyRow);