class lengthtextfield extends formcomponentpanel {
private final textfield minutes;
private final textfield seconds;

public lengthtextfield(string id, imodel<integer> model) {
  super(id, model);
  minutes=new textfield("min",new model(model.getobject()/60),integer.class);
  seconds=new textfield("min",new model(model.getobject()%60),integer.class);
}

convertinput() {
    int mins=minutes.getconvertedinput();
    int secs=seconds.getconvertedinput();
    setconvertedinput(mins*60+secs);

<wicket:panel><input type="text" wicket:id="minutes"/>:<input
type="text" wicket:id="seconds"/></wicket:panel>

-igor