Hmm .. you're probably right about your first statement. I still have some
issues with adapting MaximumValidator as it does not give access to the
FormComponent that has this validator attached. So as far as I can see I
have to send the component in as a parameter, which I'd like to avoid.
Also the error message that is created by the validator which available
from within the Validator itself, so I would have to fetch it my self. Not
a big deal I guess if I have the instance object of the FormComponent, but
if possible I'd like to inherit the creation of the messages from
MaximumValidator.

--
Espen Ønvik Pedersen