Hi there:

In a onSubmit() method, I'm supossed to send an email that says something like "Follow this link: ${url} to activate your accout", and the url has just been obtained dynamically. I could add an "url" field to my page and do this.getString("someKey", new Model(this)) (using a .properties as it's supposed to), but is there a simpler option? I just don't want to add this temporal value as a field that will not be used always. Can't I just say this.getString("someKey", new Model(recentlyCalculatedUrl); and in the .properties file do something like someKey:"Follow this link: ${theObjectItself} to activate your accout" ?

Thanks,

Esteban