Thing is, I already toyed with WebRequestCodingStrategy -- specifically I
changed how resources are encoded by replacing URL path with URL parameter.
And I broke CSS/relative references in the process as I found out much later
:) (as you found out already in your another post ;))

Although if I do something less drastic -- such as simply encoding the
section with FQN -- I might break less stuff... Ah well, as you pointed out
(and special thanks for that :)), 1.4.7 hopefully will be out soon with the
some fix for the issue, maybe I can just wait it out.