bgooren wrote:

> You gotta love Wicket for making it quite easy to do this stuff;

Actually I think in this particular case Wicket didn't make it 'easy' to do
what I needed to do. It would've been easy and logical if I could change
SharedResources method so it doesn't use class name in the first place.

The second logical option (or maybe even first) would've been
CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy -- but modifications there for this
purpose appear to be non-trivial.

Modifications I've made to WebRequestCodingStrategy are closer to a dirty
hack -- they depend on internal format used by SharedResources and are doing
a guesswork as to what is FQN and what is not. But at least modifications
there are possible and are minor (not likely to break something else).