These look really great Cemal, thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to
trying them out, as they seem really useful :)

As an aside, regarding storing component position/settings as mentioned by
Vladimir, does anyone have any resources/advice how to best do that for a
multi-user system where users can save their personal preferences? I was
thinking of doing an ajax call whenever the sorting is changed in order to
store the settings in a DB, but that may have too much overhead. Storing
data client side would still have the problem of how to synchronize the data
on the server side. Is there a recommended way to do this? Thanks!

Regards,

Ces