Well ok, this is helpful. But: what do you do if you have a lot of embedded
resources referenced from a lot of different components? Do I have to put an
alias for every single class? This is quite verbose, isn't there an easier way
to e.g. set an alias for a complete Java package? Sure, I could do this with
reflection (iterate over each class in a given package and assign alias), but
this is not very nifty ;-)

   -Tom