Martin Asenov wrote:

In my webapp it looks like the session never expires, although I've set timeout
of 30 seconds. But I have a digital
clock in my right lower corner of the screen, that has an
AjaxSelfUpdatingBehavior activated on it. Does it simulate
user actions, that may cause session not to expiry?
As other people already wrote, this keeps your session alive.
I dont know what kind of "clock" you have on your page, but you should consider to update it with plain Javascript client-side.
If you want it to show the server-time, initialize it one time and let JS
increase it each second with a timer.

regards
Daniel