I have container and buttons element in my template:

and java:
                container.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onmouseover") {
                        protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                                buttons.add(new
SimpleAttributeModifier("style", "display: ;"));
                                target.addComponent(buttons);
                        }
                });

On mouseover container i show buttons, but i think it sends request to
server in that way.
Is possible to change style in js only (but programming in wicket),
not sending request to server ?
How in wicket do some js work, but not interacting with server ?

--
Greetings,
marioosh