Hi

I have got a refreshingView with a delete link in each row and only one
AddLink,AddLink adds the

row properly but deleteRow everytime deletes the last row,its driving me
crazy,I have posted my

code also.I will apprecaite if any one can help me in this.

Honestly its not that easy the way it seams.

Thanks

Prati