Hi,

At first thought, please try your code out with wicketstuff
javaee-inject, but it will most likely behave just the same.
You cannot store your bean in session, because AFAIK they're not
serializable.
Please rise an issue for this (also quickstart would be great), and I
will look into it.

Best Regards,
Peter Major