Hi Marty,

Since you are using wiQuery, this should be taken care of for you, (wiQuery
makes sure that the core jQuery js file is first).  I would guess that you
are contributing the javascript file in the normal wicket way (adding header
contributor or adding it directly to the html file) and not with the wiQuery
contribute method.

With wiQuery you should add all your references in the contribute method
defined by  IWiQueryPlugin (the interface you should implement if you
component is a wiQuery component) eg:

public void contribute(WiQueryResourceManager wiQueryResourceManager) {
wiQueryResourceManager.addJavaScriptResource(new
JavascriptResourceReference(MyClass.class, "myFile.js"));

Regards - Richard Wilkinson
Developer,
jWeekend: OO & Java Technologies - Development and Training
http://jWeekend.com