Hi All,

I'm bringing this issue up again as I am going to have to make a decision
soon,
which is: stick with Wicket 1.4.7 or go back to using 1.3.7.

I have spent quite a bit of time trying to understand why the redirection
fails
when using AuthenticatedWebApplication. I created a small bare-bones web app
that uses a WicketFilter instead of a WicketServlet. In this case, the
redirection
to the Sign In page fails if the filter's url-pattern is set to /app/*, but
works
if it is set to just /*.

I am happy to keep looking for the problem if someone can offer me some
advice
on where to look for it. If it's related to WebSphere then how might I go
about
proving that possibility?

Thanks,
Steve