every page mounted with hybrid should immediately redirect to a .x suffix

this fixes the general problem with ajax requests not changing the
url, so if user presses refresh button in the browser the ajax changes
are lost.

suppose you land on /user/profile/15 url which is bookmarkable and you
have a bunch of ajax panel swaps for differnet parts of the user's
profile. if the user presses refresh, eg if ajax request is taking too
long, the url that is refreshed is the original bookmarkable url and
all the changes are lost.

however, with the hybrid strategy the user will immediately be
redirected to a .x suffix which gives them a stateful url that will
keep the changes.

at least that was the idea behind the hybrid coding strategy, the
hybrid part being that it is both bookmarkable and stateful.

-igor