On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
<reier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using bridge servlet approach?

I don't think so... Is it needed to have several Servlets? I have only one.
What I do is to launch Apache Felix Http Jetty as implementation of
the OSGi HTTP service and register the wicket servlet from the
Activator on "/" using Apache Felix Http Whiteboard.

>> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
>> <reier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > *document root* on an OSGI environment?
>> >
>> Yes, it's what I was just trying and it worked :)

And.. I have just discovered that I can download any file in the
bundle (including .htmls, .classes...) as well as I can download the
CSSs...