Hi all,

I update my feedback panel messages using "wicketApplication.properties"
 and  attach the message to the component path :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE :

Required=${label}
MinimumValidator=${label}
distributorForm.autoCompletePanel.borderOne.autoOne.Required=Do  Not Submit
Claim Without this field.
distributorForm.autoCompletePanel.borderOne.autoOne.MinimumValidator=value
must be > 0.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 problems with this approach :

1- Difficulty in reusing messages  :  ex.  If I I want to reuse the the same
 validator message MinimumValidator in other 3 components I 'll have to copy
it 3 times for the other 3 compnents.

2- Message  Resource keys :

          a- more suitable and short keys instead of  using component path
as a key
          b- Reusing this key in any component in any other component in any
page

Any help????