As discussed, and not hearing any objections, I've updated the wicketstuff-core project to depend on Wicket 1.4.7. wicketstuff-core's version number is now 1.4.7-SNAPSHOT, and the idea is that people can test it, and barring any major problems it can be released as a stable version 1.4.7 .

Now, before people can easily test this, the artifacts need to get into the wicket snapshots maven repository, right? Can someone with the requisite permissions make this happen? In the meantime of course people are encouraged to download the projects and build and test them locally.

In addition to wicket, the following dependencies were also updated to the latest stable version within the same major version of the project. I did not attempt to move Lucene from version 2.4.1 to 3.0.1, for instance, since more significant changes might be required for this (if any subproject is actually using it).

 Jetty: 6.1.22
 Lucene: 2.4.1
 slf4j: 1.5.11
 JUnit: 4.8.1

I had to make a couple of changes to get everything to build with the new dependencies (commented out wagon-ssh-external extension from inmethod-grid; added new required constructor argument to two instances of SpringComponentInjector). People should test the build and make sure these changes are ok. But at least for me, I can do a "mvn install" at the top level and it works.

Bng