Igor, thanks for the info. It worked for me. Just a suggestion. Hope to see a
convenience constructor such as:

StringResourceModel(resourceKey, java.lang.Object[] parameters)

In which, model is null. IMHO, Spring has many convenience methods. It would be
good to see Wicket does the same (maybe already does it, but I dont know about).

Regards.