I¹m trying to drop in 1.3.7 to correct a number of AutoComplete-related
problems, and finding a new problem:

Whereas a FeedbackPanel used to contain paths like this:

feedback:feedbackul:messages:0:message
feedback:feedbackul:messages:1:message

And one could assertLabel on these, now the only path is:

feedback:feedbackul:messages

Which appears to contain the whole ListView.  The individual paths
underneath are no longer reachable/assertable.  They DO, however, render to
the content on the page.

So my questions are: is this intentional and if so, what is the reasoning
behind it... And what¹s the new/right/best way to do these assertions?
(Weirdly assertErrorMessages and assertInfoMessages both fail in this case
(it¹s a warn, not an info or error), which is probably the reason the test
was doing an assertLabel in the first place.)

Suggestions?