Good afternoon!

I ask for help becouse I have a Ajax data table, inside some links that
shows a ModalWindow, the problem is that I can't close that window.

On Ajax Debug I got this message:
*INFO: *
Ajax GET stopped because of precondition check,
url:?wicket:interface=:27:tabs:panel:panelChild:table:body:rows:3:cells:3:cell:modal::IBehaviorListener:0:-1

I implement a Ajax close button, and call a Javascript code
"window.close()", and I got a WicketExeption

WicketMessage: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
tabs:panel:panelChild:table:body:rows:3:cells:3:cell:modal:content:form:close
not found on page com.consisint.frontend.pages.Home[id = 27], listener
interface = [RequestListenerInterface
name=IActivePageBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

How can I fix this problem?

--
| Daniela Valero

"No hay vientos favorables para quien no sabe a donde quiere ir!