I just had this page with 2 forms issue - each form has some
RequiredTextFields, and some fields with custom StringValidators that I
didn't want to change from error to form.error.

This thread got me 90% of the way there, but

new FeedbackPanel("feedback", new *Container*FeedbackMessageFilter(myForm))

did the trick for my situation.

Just thought I'd mention it for benefit of fellow googlers in case they try
*Component*FeedbackMessageFilter and wonder where the messages went...
-- Jim P.