Wro is responsible for resource cashing. That means that all requests for
merged resource will be served with the same response. If you need something
dynamic, like theming .. you should serve those outside of wro request. You
can split your resources in two:
1) Static unchanged resources (to be served by wro filter)
2) Dynamic, theme dependent resources - served by stream locator

Hope this helps!
Alex