its a browser from August 27, 2001 ... thats 9 years ago..

So who is using opera 6 ? Or Netscape 7? Or Safari 1.0 ?

Just dont support it anymore, drop it then the usage will also drop
Its a chicken and egg problem! if we keep supporting it it will drag on!
Force them to upgrade
In our product, Servoy 5.0 an on, we even test for it and display a page
that users have to upgrade because it is not supported anymore.

johan