From: tubin gen [mailto:fachh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 2:12 PM
To: users
Subject: jqery not getting called after ajax refresh

I   added this jquery code   to my page.

    $(document).ready(function(){
     $("a.showHidePrograms").click(
     function () {
       var $div= $(this).parent().next("div");
       if($div.attr("class") == 'hide'){
            $div.attr("class","show");
       }else{
          $div.attr("class","hide");
     );
    });

 inside my html I have a table this contains  anchor tag with
class showHidePrograms.
  onclick of this anchor tag the function gets called everything is fine.

This page also has some ajaxLinks on click of this link  I repaint the
table, after this    when I click on anchor tag the jquery script is not
called ,
does repainting somehow hides this anchor from jquery ?

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.