Thanks for the answer, Jeremy.

I just created issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2837.

I'm with you on what you state, it was obvious the only possible way to do a
submit without JS is to have an html submit mechanism, anyway, I was just
being cautious in case I was missing something.
I'm just glad to contribute improving this great framework, even though it's
on a lesser thing like this.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
"Klein bottle for rent--inquire within."