I am new to Wicket (and have had great help from this community so far -
thank you). My question here is that I'm trying to setup a simple
contact form where a person may have zero or more contacts. My solution
is to make the contact info a form within a panel. However, I need to
repeat the panel form on the page for each contact (represented by a
POJO I can bind to the form elements).  I will provide and "add" button
at the bottom of the list to allow them to re-submit the page and add a
new empty object bound to a new form element.

  So my question is really two questions.

1)      Is this best approach for this situation?

2)      If it is, how do I bind each POJO on the list to a unique form
instance?

The goal is to allow each contact to be individually edited  and saved.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David Hamilton

Web Coordinator

(615) 843-3337

Hermitage Lighting Gallery

www.hermitagelighting.com

Keep it Green! To help protect the environment, please
only print this email if necessary.
Printing email can cost more than you think.
Learn more on our website: http://www.hermitagelighting.com/printing_email.php

The information transmitted in this email is
intended solely for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of or taking action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please
immediately notify us by reply email to the sender.
You must destroy the original material and its contents from any computer.