From: "Erwin Bolwidt" <ebolw...@worldturner.nl>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 16 April, 2010 2:35:50 PM
Subject: New blog post "Components v.s. Pages"

Hi,

I created a blog posted titled " Wicket best practices: Components v.s.
Pages"

http://blog.worldturner.com/worldturner/entry/wicket_best_practices_components_v

We've been using wicket at my current location for quite a few projects
now and I'm writing a few blog entries on the things that we've found
most convenient.

Regards,
   Erwin Bolwidt