I'm curious about how this would work with serialization/deserialization.

For instance, with a data provider where would you actually put this:

> InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this)

To make sure it gets called at the appropriate times? Is it ok to put it in the
constructor of the data provider?

Sounds like this won't be available until 1.4.8, any idea when that might
surface?

D/