I found the solution > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-923

Best,
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Asenov [mailto:mase...@velti.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 9:36 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: Back button

Hello, everyone!

I was off during the weekend, that's the reason I didn't write.

The issue occurs when:

I've got a repeater with cells (a calendar). Every cell has its own day label
(a link that opens a modal window). The modalwindowcallback is set on the modal
window that refreshes the repeater (actually its parent webmarkupcontainer).
Afterwards I go to another page, and then click the back button. Looks like FF
remembers the markup ids before the repeater refresh, and this is where the
problem comes from. When I click on a link, I get the mentioned exception.

It doesn't occur in IE8.

Best,
Martin