Hello,

There was a previous thread, but it is not clear for me..., I have something
which is working, but I don't understand why :

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/WicketTester-No-Form-onSubmit-when-using-Ajax-DropDownChoice-Component-td1877797.html#a1877797

So, when you want to test a form wich contains a Component with an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior, the submit method of the FormTester
doesn't work as expected.

To succeed I have to create and fill another FormTester without submitting
it.

here the code:

  private void fillForm(FormTester form) {
        form.setValue("my:path:...:", "test");

    public void testADD() {
        tester.startPage(APage.class);
        FormTester form = tester.newFormTester("my:path:form");
        fillForm(form);
        tester.executeAjaxEvent("a:path", "onblur");
        form.select("another:path", 2);

        FormTester jokerForm = tester.newFormTester("my:path:form"); <====
same form
        fillForm(jokerForm);  <=== - If I don't fill this form it does not
work (Even if it will never be send, there is no jokerForm.submit() ??)
                                                   - And I don't need to add
the jokerForm.select("another:path",2);

        form.submit(); <== JUST ONE FORM IS SUBMITTED

Any Idea ?

Arnaud