Hi all,

hoping to get some debugging tips on a concurrency issue I've run into.
 What we're seeing is concurrent access to a Page instance, when our
application is under a lot of stress.

The backend is taking a lot of time, which should be handled by Wicket by
locking on the pagemap.  This is what I see in the (wicket) code and appears
to be working fine in ordinary circumstances.  (i.e. request being aborted
after a minute)

What's probably funny about our application is that multiple pages from the
same pagemap can be involved in one request cycle. After handling the
action, but before rendering, we process events that have been delivered to
the session.  This involves invoking listeners on different page instances.
 (we're not serializing pages to disk)

I'm happy to give more details of the way we use wicket (it's all open
source anyway), but perhaps there are some gotcha's that I've been missing.
 Does anyone have a clue?

thanks, Frank