I just looked back at the history of that issue (WICKET-2761).  It seems
that Juergen applied the patch to the 1.4.x branch (which would eventually
be released as 1.4.8) on March 13th, but did not close the ticket because it
wasn't fixed in trunk.  When Igor fixed it in trunk and closed it a few days
later, he simply missed adding 1.4.8 as a fix version.  So, it didn't appear
in the JIRA search, and therefore was missed when the changelog was created.

I have updated the issue so that it now appears in the JIRA search.  I'm not
going to change the release notes on the SVN tag since that should just be a
static tag of what was actually released at 1.4.8, and shouldn't be modified
post-release.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com