On 1. Thanks

On 2. yeah which link was clicked or in another way, the component path
which the ongoing request will refers to

What am trying to do: I allocate resources to each call from each request
however some resources are not needed to be allocated during some ajax
calls. i need to filter such requests by knowing who called them?