somewhere somehow you have to provide markup. so your dynamic panel
will consist of other dynamic panels added at runtime, so your parent
panel can have this markup

<wicket:panel><wicket:container
wicket:id="children"></wicket:container></wicket:panel>

the "children" component being some repeater such as a RepeatingView
which will instantiate and add the dynamic selection of child panels.

-igor