I think they have some example/demo projects on their repo. Take a
look there for inspiration... and do not hesitate to ask questions on
their forum: Lionel, Julien, Cemal, Richard and others guys involved
on the project are very friendly and normally you will get your
questions answered...

Best,

Ernesto