Hi,

I would like to load an image from an external url, store it in a domain
object and use it application wide without reloading it again from that URL.
It should be only loaded the first time it is accessed, then stored in the
domain object.

In the constructor of the domain class, I have created a wicket image

            Imgresource = new
Image("detailedImage","http://api.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/en/hofb
urg_imperial_palace?maxwidth=250");

But if it is later used in a image panel, I get the error message:

INFO  - haredResourceRequestTarget - shared resource
ecgroup.web.panels.ImagePanel/http://api.freebase_de_DE.com/api/trans/image_
thumb/en/hofburg_imperial_palace not found or not allowed access

What is the best solution for this problem?

Do I have to mount the image as shared resource?

Is there an example for that?

Thanks, Christoph