Hi,

I've been searching through this but I can't seem to find anything.

I have a general porpouse FeedBackPanel in my Page so the required error
messages go automatically to this feedbackpanel. Now i needed to do some
dynamic appending subpanels in my page and i need required error messages to
appear at the feedback panels i have in every subpanel but i don't know how
to do it. I tried "new FeedbackPanel("",new
ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter(this))" passing that feedback message filter
but all it does is redirecting to my main feedback panel.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!