clear out the markup cache when a new variation is added. Wicket
caches markup resolving hits and misses iirc. If the cache is cleared,
wicket will reload the markup and discover new styles and variations.

Martijn

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Mathias Nilsson
<wicket.program...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm designing a Mediabase for a lot of customers. The old one is php and
> java server but we are planning to update this and use Wicket, Spring,
> Hibernate.
>
> I'm having some design questions. Our web administrator must be able to add
> Customers at runtime. The customer should have variations and their own
> properties files for translations.
>
> We Would like to do something like this http://mysolution/mycustomer. Where
> mycustomer is the name of the company in the mediabase. is it possible to
> add properties and variations at runtime without having to restart the
> application. Any pointers on how to do this?

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.7