link1.add(new AttributeModifier("class", true, new
AbstractReadOnlyModel<String>() {
public String getObject() {
  return AbstractBasePage.this.getClass().equals(LinkOnePageClass.class) ?
"selectedPage" : "notSelectedPage";
}
});

There's probably a way to make that more reusable - but that should get you
started.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com