Hello guys; as I told you in previous post, I´m a new wicket developer, I
like it, but some times like everybody I find some dificulties, like this
stupid thing.....

I´m trying to validate and IBAN number (Bank account number) it is too bing
to store it like an integer value so I have stored this IBAN like a string (
it cointains from 1 to 32 characters); I´m validating this data like:

Model ibanModel= new ibanModel();
TextField iban=new TextField("iban", ibanModel);
iban.StringValidator.minimum(1);
iban.StrinvValidator.maximun(32);

so with that I´m sure that my IBAN is an string from 1 to 32 characters,
fantastic! but... I do not want characters in my string only number...and as
I told you before the number is too big to store it and validate with the
integer class...

Discuss!!

Thank you very much guys!!

Victor Trapiello