I have one question!

I assume when inicialize de GenericDomReadyTailJavaScriptBehavior, the
parameter should be a string with the JavaScript content, right?

I could define the jQuery functions in a js file and call the function that
I need from this AbstractBehavior class?

I think, if you have a big project, you repeat js code, because a function
could use in more than one component.

I did a  test, I put a simple js code

function prueba(){
    alert('funciona0');
}

and I called it in the html associate with the panel (the replacement)

id="validitiesComboBox" wicket:id="validitiesComboBox"
onchange="prueba()"></select></div>

and it works fine!

so, the problem is the dom ready event, ($(document).ready(function())
Jquery function  :(