We are trying to "tunnel" some images from a content system, and run into a
problem trying to make URLs for them via UrLResourceStream: Stepping through
the code we see some instanceof-testing but none which deals with this
particular resource type. Is there some missing code somewhere or a better
approach to use?

                WebMarkupContainer cont = new WebMarkupContainer("image");
                try {
                        URL image = new
URL("http://servername/servletname/path?parameter=velue";);
                        UrlResourceStream stream = new UrlResourceStream(image);
                        ResourceStreamRequestTarget target = new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(stream);
                        CharSequence link = urlFor(target); // RETURNS NULL
                        cont.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("src", link));
                } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
                this.add(cont);